Introductions
Hi!My name is valery, i study accounting, i was born in Cartagena and i'm 17 years old, I like to read, watch netflix and swim, I don't like sports and some vegetables, I've been studying on the utb only one year,my expectations with the course is learn more.My name is Hellen Julio, i study electrical engeenering, i am in the fourth semester, my hobbies re reading literature books,plying volleyball, the things i do not like is eating broccoli and liars, my expectations with the course are improve my vocabulary.
Hi! My name is Katherine Caro, I´m 18 years old and i´m from Cartagenade Indias. I study civil engineering in Tecnológica de Bolívar University and i´m in forth semester. On my free time, i like dancing and watching series. The weekends, i enjoy spending time with my family and hang out with my friends. I love cats and my favorite color is purple. Finally, in this course, i hope to learn new things of english and to strengthen what i already know. Also, i want that you know that i have my ways to understand the english, but i don´t talk much in english and i will like that you are patient, please.
Hey guys , my name is Juan Sebastian Pastrana, I was born on August 15 and I am 19 years old, I live in Cartagena with my mother and my young sister. Most of the time, I stay with my sister at home while my mother goes to work. In her free time, we go to Barranquilla or san Andrés so she can rest. Personally, I like to travel, being with my friends or going to eat sushi because it is one of my favorite dishes. One of my favorite things are boats and yachts because when I was little my dad used to talk to me about everything about fishing, the sea and all its features, so I would like to have ships or anchors in my room that symbolize this bond of love father and son. My friends are like my second family, they are always for me when I need them, I know that I can count on them when I’m trouble or when I need someone who guide me. I'm happy with the life God gave me and could not give me a better one . I study naval ingeenering in the universidad tecnológica de Bolívar, I’m in 3 semester and I like a lot my career like I said before ships and sea is all I need to be happy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario